Friday, May 29, 2009

1 week

Well it has been one week that mackenzie has been home. It has been really fun. well one week from this day mackenzie got all of his stuff out of under the house. (the way to under the house is in my room). When i got home from school on that friday my room looked like a tornado went through it. so my bed was covord with all of his crap. i had to sleep on the couch for a week. then 2 nights ago tyler, mackenzie, and my dad played on the drumbs and gitar for a long time. and i could not go to sleep it was horible. Let me tell you how loud it was....... There is these people that live 2 blocks down from my house and mackenzies friend that lives there called and said that she could here them from all the way down there. ya it was hard. but tomarrow it will be a week that he has been done being a missionary. so yup it is fun having him home

No comments:

Post a Comment