Thursday, December 30, 2010

Long Time

well it has been a long time sense i have posted. lots and lots have happened. lets see where to begin... well high school has been pretty good. swimming was great. it was a great first year swimming for the chiefs! Tyler has been out a year and almost 2 months. I got a sister in law named Alison. She is amazing!! her and kenz have been married sense November 27th. i dont think i could ask for a better sister =). I have made new friends. I am getting to be good friends with madi and taylor and brindy but me and her have always been great friends =). Choir this year has been ok... Brindy and i are singing together. We are pretty scared! haha. well what else has happened... i have been sick for a while. Oh yesterday went to Taylors house and hung out with brindy and madi oh and kinda his little brother haha. I had a pretty great christmas! talked to Tyler i miss him a lot. well i hope to post more often!

<3-
CREESH

No comments:

Post a Comment